Thursday, July 2, 2009
6 month Check up
Tommy did well at his 6 month check up. He did get shots though, which he is now sleeping off. The Dr. said he can now eat anything we eat as long as it's soft and small. I picked up some cheerio's and some teething crackers (they look gross but who knows), and who can say no to meat in a jar. He's 27 inches long, weighs in at 19lbs 4.5oz and is in the 75% for hight and weight, still 20% for head. At least he is consistant. He was laughing up a storm with the dr. who was impressed with his conjeniality. She also said he is big enough and old enough to sleep 9-10 hours straight and that if he does wake in the night it's up to Pete to comfort him back to sleep without feeding him (since I am the milk lady, I can't go.).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment