Sunday, July 27, 2008
Amazing Minds
I've decided to take a tour of the Tyngsboro daycare. It's called Amazing Minds. It's fairly new, and it's up on the hill on 3A on the right side as you head to Nashua in the plaza with the pool hall and my dentist. I'm going to set up an appointment for sometime this week, and try to schedule it late enough in the day that Pete can attend too. I'm going to check out the facility and make sure it is clean. I'm going to look into the security of the place. I was reading online that you don't want a daycare where the kids can be seen from the waiting area. I'm also going to ask about curriculum and if stop-ins any time of day are allowed. That's another thing to be wary of, if a daycare won't allow anytime check-ins then something shady is going on. If anyone can think of any other questions I should ask, please let me know. (I know price and the ratio of teachers to students is 2:7)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment