The appointment went very well today. First I had an ultrasound. Baby is right on track growing perfectly! Check out pictures of the baby yawning. :) It wriggled and squirmed, and covered its face with its hands, and did belly flops when we were looking at the spine. I blame it on the sugar drink I had to take right before in preparation for the one-hour diabetes test.
Speaking of which, they did a one-hour diabetes test and drew blood for that today as well. I should get a call in the next day or two about that test, and I will update the blog when I get the results.
My blood pressure was down to 75/120 and the Dr. was pleased with that. I didn't gain any weight these last two weeks so my net gain so far has been only 4lbs, though I have to say this baby is beginning to make me pop. My belly button is becoming an outty. The doctor kept telling me how proud she was of me for the weight and how well I was doing.
I am slightly anemic, but doc isn't too worried. She did say though that I will have to start going to the Boston hospital at about 32 weeks for my appointments. That's going to suck. I'm also continuing to go every two weeks to check my blood pressure and getting an ultrasound every four weeks to continue to check the baby's growth. Check out the schedule on the right for details.
All in all a good appointment. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment