I had another appointment today. My blood pressure is down even further 112/70. So the Dr. is really pleased. Apparently this is an appointment when women usually gain the most weight 8-10lbs between the last and this one. I only gained 2 and my grand total is still only 4lbs total.
I have one more appointment in Lexington on Nov 5th, which will include an ultrasound. After that I will be going to Lexington to see the Dr. but to Boston for ultrasounds. Fortunately, she clarified, because that means I will probably have to go into Boston only twice until the baby is born. Once at 33 weeks and once at 37 weeks(and this one I can probably schedule over winter break). Even if I am still going to Lexington every 2 weeks it's not as bad as I had feared.
Baby had a heart beat of 140 today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good news! Now you don't have to worry about rush hour driving in the snow... ;)
I am happy to hear that your BP is down. Yeah. My question is, where are the new ultrasound pics? I love looking at them. I am getting so excited as I am sure you guys are about meeting your little one. As soon as you go into labor you let me know and I will be in the car on my way down. Love you guys. None of the Ricards can wait to meet our new cousin Lily or Thomas. (We think it's a Lily.)
Love, Genny
Great new on the blood pressure! It sounds like you are doing awesome. I'm so happy!
Post a Comment