Thursday, April 2, 2009

Regime

Peter and I are trying to establish a night time regime for Tommy.  We are cluster feeding him so that he will hopefully sleep longer, and between his 6 and 8pm feeding we are giving him a bath, then Pete gives him a soothing massage while I read to him, then Pete reads while I feed him at 8, and then we put him down in his crib.  As of yet he wakes up 15 mins after we put him down but we are hoping with repetition he will start sleeping at 8.  Now we get him when he starts fussing and he goes to sleep after I feed him at 10, but he's sleeping till 4 and then again till 7am so we are still getting plenty of sleep.  It would be nice though if Tommy went to bed before we did. 

We went to the Public Library for a Story time/Song time, and Tommy had fun there too, so we will go back again for the next three weeks and pick it up again over the summer. 

No comments: