Well it's 30 weeks today! I'm three-quarters of the way done. Yay! It feels like I've been pregnant for years. I'm getting really ready to meet LT. I can't imagine how big I'm going to be at 36 weeks, but I already feel like I'm the size of a bus. With the school vacations (Turkey Day, Winter break etc...) I only have about 6.5 more weeks of work till this baby comes. I've got to get my sub plans started.
Peter has next week off (it's basically use it or lose it time for his vacation) so hopefully he will have time to do the last bit of straightening up of LT's room and put together the bassinet (Between leveling for the new WOW expansion of course :P )
LT's been kicking up a storm the last two weeks. I don't think LT's turned yet, but I'm getting more (punches? head buts?) above my bellybutton now. And LT hates it if I rest anything on my belly like a book and likes to poke at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment