32 weeks or 8 months today! Just 2 months to go! Got to get through this 8th month and the 9th month and we are done. (unless LT is stubborn and decides to wait some extra weeks to come out on us) This is also how far along Genny was when she had Bella. So I see it as an important mile stone. :)
I have an appointment later today in Boston, so I am sure I will be posting again after that appointment. The Dr. is going to put us on a monitor for 20 mins and keep track of LT's heart rate and then they are going to ultrasound for 20 mins and count LT's movements. (hopefully LT will move around alot and we will get lots of cute pics.) I know there are at least 2 other tests they are doing but it was all acronyms when the nurse Kate was on the phone setting up the apointment, so I have no idea what they are. These were the two the Dr. explained. It's all precautionary so I'm sure everything will be fine and LT has been even more active than usual the last 4 days, so look for my update later today and hopefully some pics.
Alana is driving into Boston with me and Pete will probably meet us there from work. but I do not relish the drive home on this busiest travel day of the year. :P
See a bunch of you tomorrow for thanksgiving! and Happy Turkey day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment