I called the Dr. in Boston back and got my blood test results. All is normal. So it's still just blood pressure being "a little high."
I called the Dr. in Lexington and asked her if I really had to go to two appointments and that if the point was to reduce my stress/bp levels having me drive to appointments twice a week wasn't going to help. She said I do have to go to both, but she could work with my scheduled appointments with her so that I could try to do both in one day. :(
I spoke to my boss and he said it wasn't a problem, and I have to do what I have to do.
At least I don't work till 2 next week on Thursday because of parent conferences so I can probably get that Boston appointment in the morning. I'm going to schedule them ALL out now so I can try and get the best times possible.
I'm also going to try and set up a tour of the hospital for this Thursday. If I'm going to be at the Boston office which is 3 blocks from the hospital anyway might as well see if I can get in and check out the maternity ward. Mom and Pete should be going with me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment