Monday, December 15, 2008

Appointment Update 12/15/08

Doing VERY well actually. My BP is staying steady and lower than it was. Baby still has plenty of fluid around it, and its stress test was good. They measured the baby again and it's weighing in at a whopping 7lbs 3oz. According to the screen which I took a peak at the Estimated age based on these measurements is actually 36W 2D not 34W 5D as we've been going on almost a week and a half bigger than I'm estimated at. This isn't entirely out of the realm of possibility since my orriginial due date was based on the first U/S estimate not my LMP which would have made the baby 2 weeks further along. I hope this means that if/when the baby comes out early it will be much more developed and do well. Baby is still breach so I think at the size and advanced state of pregnancy there is going to be no question about C-section.

Tomorrow I see my official Dr that calls the shots. So I hope to have more info then. Maybe even a date.

No comments: