My blood is fine.
The urine test hasn't come back yet. The nurse said there was a little protein in it, but the more in depth test will be a better determination. (It didn't sound like they would get that test back before Monday.) I asked if I should go to work Monday and they were kind of ambivalent so I am going to go. I'm going to put my feet up all weekend and keep my feet up as much as possible at work and see how my BP is at the appointment on Monday.
I spoke to HR today and I'm kinda up a creek when it comes to going out early for bed rest. I have to eat up all my sick time and "maybe" I can convince the sick bank to reimburse me later. but it will count as part of my 12 weeks no matter what, so I'm going to be shorted on the other end of my maternity leave having to go back to work when the baby is only 6 weeks to 2 months old or else petitioning for even more unpaid leave. Maybe Pete can stay home with the baby a few weeks on vacation at the far end of the maternity leave...
Assuming it's all just BP, I'm going to see if I can do some kind of partial bed rest. maybe I can take just Tuesday and Thursdays off (eating 8 sick days instead of 22) and giving me a rest day between each work day. I could also schedule my apointments on Tuesday and Thursdays so that I wouldn't have the stress of rushing to them right out of work that might cut down on a lot of my BP issues.
We'll have to see what happens Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment