First of all Merry Christmas everyone!
Christmas eve marked the 9 month point!
I got a call back from the Dr. yesterday. My blood test showed a "slightly elevated level of liver enzymes" but since my BP is staying down they said watch for other symptoms and call them if I get any of them, otherwise they would see me on Friday which was only 2 days away.
My BP is still low this morning, there is no excessive swelling, no liver pain, no major headaches or seeing spots, so I guess I will be going to the Dr's on Friday then.
If this turns out to be a false alarm I am officially schedule for a C-section on Friday January 16th, no longer on a wait list. We'll see.
Pete and I went through the stuff in the baby's room and are washing all the clothes and blankets and stuff. He's going to paint I hope tomorrow. (though with my Dr's apointment at 11:30 am we will see.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment