Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Appointment Update 12/16/08

My BP was up a little at this appointment, but since there still isn't any sign of pre-eclampsia we are going to continue the waiting game. I have 3 apt's a week and the Dr. Expects I will be delivered at 37 weeks (new year's eve) at the latest, unless something goes wrong. Until then, bed rest, BP medicine and keep coming in. Baby is doing great, it's just my BP that's the problem. I'm bored to tears and wish I could go to a movie or out to eat, but baby comes first. :P

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You might not be aware of
it but I see your blog every day (sometimes several times, as I've rigged my browser to show it automatically on startup) and it's nice having such an easy way to keep an eye on you...

Love,
--M

Alana said...

can't wait to meet baby! yay!

The Ricards said...

I can't wait to meet Baby Balwin (Lily : ^))soon. I know the last few weeks of waiting are the toughest (not just for you), but soon we will all get to seeing your sweet baby. I love you. It won't be long now.

Genny